Tutorial: Create an Admin user in your store¶
Once you have a deployment up and running, you will need a way to access its admin panel. The objective of this tutorial is to guide you through the process of creating an administrator account.
- You have to be a registered partner of Elastycloud.
- You need to have an account and be able to sign in to the Elastycloud Console.
- You need to have an existing deployment up and running.
- Sign in to the Elastycloud Console.
- Go to
Deploymentsin the menu.
- Find the deployment you want to add an administrator account for and select it in the list.
- Near the top right corner of the page, press the
Create administrator accountbutton.
- Press the
Create accountbutton in the dialog box.
- Your administrator account has been created. Make note of the information associated with the account (Username, password, and URL). Note: This information cannot be retrieved once the dialog box has been closed.
- Close the dialog box using the
You will shortly be able to access the administration interface using the information you got in step 6.