Tutorial: Deploying the toolkit¶
The goal of this tutorial is to deploy a toolkit for an existing store so you can view and download logs, download backups, and get access to your database via PhpMyAdmin.
- Sign in to Console
- Go to
- Find the deployment you want a toolkit for and click Edit
- Click on the button Launch Toolkit in the top of the page
- Select the lifetime of the toolkit, and if the IP-block should be enabled. When enabled only your current IP is allowed
- Click Launch
- A modal will now show a long link that contains the username, password and host of your toolkit
- It may take up to a minute before the toolkit is up and running, if the link does not work right away try refreshing a few times.
The toolkit will power down when the lifetime passes, however it is possible to extend the life up to 8 hours in the toolkit UI.
It is highly discouraged to disable the IP-block. Since this makes the toolkit more vulnerable.