Below is a short specification about the named entities that exists in Console, and what the entity represent.
- Top level entity for one store, has a unique key
- Deployment of an installation, can only be one production and zero to many staging deployments
- A package contains the software and to be installed. References a git repository and has a unique key.
- References one specific build of a specific package. Has build-artifacts in reference.
- All connected domain-names is registered on its own, they are always owned by an installation, and can be connected to a installation_deployment
- Jobs to run against the cloud, based on changes & creations in installation_deployments & domains